Port Elliot Southern Agricultural Show
Date: Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 October 2018
Time: 9am - 5pm Saturday, 9am - 4pm Sunday
Save to calendar
At Port Elliot Showgrounds
Cost: To Be Confirmed Adults $10, Children $2, Pensioner/Student $7 or Weekend Adult Pass $15
Gayle Garret - Secretary 0419 494 275 Nola Schulz - Trade, catering, publicity and promotions 0407 845 790
Categories: Featured Events
Incorporating Mt Compass, Victor Harbor, Port Elliot, Middleton, Currency Creek & Goolwa.
Saturday: Gates open 9am - 5pm, Sunday: Gates open 9am - 4pm
" A great two days of fun packed activities for the whole family"
- FREE Children and family activities and giveaways
- Live Stage Shows – Circus Elements “The Griffini Show”
- Come and try… Free Griffini circus skills workshops
- Roving Entertainers
- Wobbles the Clown
- European built Organ-Grinding music machine
- McDonalds Animal Farm
- Continuous Live Music
- Brass and Concert Bands
- Pet Section and Animal Nursery
- Reptile Tent – touch and feel!
- The Horse Whisperer, performing Horses
- Horses in Action Events – main Arena (2 days)
- SA Dog Breeds Competition (Now 2 days)
- Photographic Pavilion Exhibition
- Pavilions packed with Exhibits and Trade
- Beef Cattle, Sheep, Poultry – come and see!
- Southern Fleurieu Historical Museum (New Pavilion)
- Clubs and Groups awareness stalls
- Join “the Funky Fish Trail” and explore!
- Clancy the Jellybean Train shuttle rides available
- Face Painting available
- Pony Rides for children – by Riding for the Disabled
- Full Catering for all tastes and budgets
- Babies change and feeding room
- Disabled Parking and Toilet facilities
- Delightful setting with sea and hills views
- Celebrating 137 years young on the South Coast of SA
Plus much, much more!